пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

care emory employee health site web




Everything always comes full circle.� Then recedes to half cirlces and lines and dotted lines and fragments of lines.�

I�feel like Iapos;m in a trapezoid.� Or a rhombus.� I�like rombi, rombuses, rombie.� Haha, I just made myself laugh so hard saying those words out loud. �Who even knows what the plural of rombus is?

I�canapos;t wait for tomorrow.� But not so much that Iapos;d wish today away.

My sleeves are too short for my arms.� I�hate that.� Iapos;m wearing a friendship bracelet and Iapos;m not friends with the person that made it or the other person wearing one.��Ironic.� I�just think itapos;s pretty.

You may have forgotten but I�never will.�

Last night Keith made Little Whitney a strawberry lemonade... Spiked with vodka.� Haha, parents hide your children.� All the innocence of a�strawberry lemonade tainted.� I�just drank long islands.� Marcus ate my ear.� Samapos;s having a baby apparently.� Actually I�think we all are.� Basically I�hung out with some of my friends last night and acted silly.� Nothing new here.
care emory employee health site web, care eminence skin, care eminence product skin, care eminence organic skin.



Комментариев нет: