суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

antianaphylactogen




I am at hampton� inn in Walla Walla. This town makes me feel weird. I canapos;t explain it. The hotel however is brand new and freaking fantastic. I have a room all to myself and free internet. What more could a girl want...hot coco in the lobby? we has it
This trip has been nice. My aunt tried to feed me to death. It was so nice seeing her. Her dog is almost a twin of my dog only her dog has long hair and is smaller.....sooo cute.

It was creepy cuz�my aunt�was saying her house used to be an annex to a VA hospital back in WWII. Weird. I am pretty sure the place is WAY haunted�anyway her husband and her mother both died in the house and i get major paranormal vibes. My family isnapos;t mean ghosts but i feel something. It feels heavy? I am sure i sound crazy.

advice on buying a new computer, antianaphylactogen, antianaphylaxis, antianarchic, antianarchist.



Комментариев нет: